Jeff Campbell started Seaboard Drilling, Inc. in 1999 in Chicopee, Massachusetts. The firm provided professional drilling and support services for a broad range of clients throughout New England. In 2023, Jeff Campbell retired and Seaboard Drilling, LLC began operations with veteran driller and long-term employee Mike Glynn assuming management of the firm as Drilling Operations Manager. The firm operates 4 full-time drill crews providing services throughout New England.
Other services include:
- Licensed drill crews that perform geotechnical and environmental borings using rotary drilled augers and cased borings
- Installation of standard and small diameter monitoring wells and remedial recovery wells
- Installation of Piezometers, geotechnical instrumentation
- Direct push soil probing and sample retrieval.
To always exceed our client’s expectations by providing safe, superior, value-added drilling solutions through innovative technology and exceptional service. We will continue to be conscious and respectful of the environment and our customers’ needs.
We at Seaboard Drilling, LLC can uniquely and proactively manage projects with our in-house staff by working with our clients on the approach, cost, safety and technical aspects of their projects. Supported by well-maintained equipment and proven experience, our team is trained and focused on the safe operation of drilling rigs. In addition, each employee participates in regular training, certification and continuing education programs.
- National Drilling Association (NDA)
- National Groundwater Association (NGWA)
- Massachusetts Well Drillers Association
- Connecticut Well Drillers Association
- Environmental Professionals of Connecticut
Licenses and States of Service
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island