Seaboard Drilling, a 25-year-old geotechnical and environmental drilling services firm headquartered in Chicopee, Massachusetts, has been providing professional drilling and support services for a broad range of clients throughout New England and Connecticut.
Other services include:
- Licensed drill crews that perform geotechnical and environmental borings
- Installation of standard and small diameter monitoring wells
- Peizometers, geotechnical instruments, remedial recovery wells
- Direct push soil probing and sample retrieval.
To always exceed our client’s expectations by providing safe, superior, value added drilling solutions through innovative technology and exceptional service. We will continue to be conscious and respectful of the environment and our customers’ needs.
We at Seaboard Drilling are able to uniquely and proactively manage projects with our in-house staff by working with our clients on the approach, cost, safety and technical aspects of their projects. Supported by well maintained, state-of-the-art equipment and proven experience, our team of over 10 qualified staff members are trained and oriented in the latest OSHA safety and construction standards. In addition, each employee is required to participate in periodic training, certification and continuing education programs.
- National Drilling Association (NDA)
- National Groundwater Association (NGWA)
- Massachusetts Well Drillers Association
- Connecticut Well Drillers Association
- Environmental Professionals of Connecticut
Licenses and States of Service
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New York